Welcome to GoFigure2's Homepage
GoFigure2 is a cross-platform, free open source software (FOSS), for
visualizing, processing and analysing of bioimages.
Main objectives of GoFigure2 are to provide
- an easy and interactive way of visualizing and navigating into 4D multichannels bio-images;
- an easy way to save and retrieve information related to the imaging process, analysis results;
- an easy and interactive way of extracting objects from bio-images (e.g. nucleii, cell-membranes...);
- an easy and interactive way of tracking sub-cellular structure, cells;
- an easy and interactive way of detecting and tracking cell-division through time;
- an easy and interactive way of generating and visualizing cell-lineage.
GoFigure2 targets two main audiences:
- biologists end-users to visualize and to analyze their data-sets;
- microscopy image analysis users and developers to use, test, integrate and distribute their algorithms.
GoFigure2 is free software, released under BSD License Terms.
GoFigure2 binaries are provided free of charge for academic or commercial use.
GoFigure2 binaries are available here for
- Mac OSX ( >=10.4)
- Windows XP (32, 64 bits)
- Windows 7 (32, 64 bits)